Tubeadder User Agreement: Terms of Service
1. TubeAdder, including any demos, (the “Product”) is software for which you are purchasing a nontransferable license to use the Product which Product, including any feature, may not be altered. This Product may only be used by persons aged 18 and above to add Friends (defined as those persons aged 18 or older who have agreed to be added to your Friends list and as such have consented to receive comments from you). This Product may not be used to contact persons under the age of 18 for any reason.
2. You agree to use this Product for your own, lawful purposes only. Such prohibited activities include, by way of example and not limitation, sending communications that contain child pornography; obscene or offensive materials; threats of harm or stalking; unsolicited commercial emails as defined by the CAN SPAM act; harassments; encouragements of violence, destruction of property, insurrection, or terrorism; fraudulent schemes; impersonations of other persons with intent to deceive; copyrighted material; and computer viruses, worms, and spiders.
3. Tubeadder is not associated with any search engine, and you agree to abide by all the terms and conditions of any search engines for which you use this Product including by way of example and not limitation, restrictions on the content and number of communications that you may send, however described, within any given time period as those search engines may from time to time establish. Accordingly Tubeadder is not warranted or guaranteed as acceptable for use by any search engine presently or hereafter. You agree to accept responsibility for your use of this Product and any consequence or fine imposed upon you by any governmental entity, third party, or search engine and to indemnify and hold harmless the owner of this Product for any claims made resulting from your use of this Product. By purchasing and using this Product, you waive and release any claim for damages, indemnity, or reimbursement against the owner of this Product for any claims or fines imposed upon you for use of the Product.
4. A violation of this Agreement, or use of the Product in violation of any law or rules of any search engine shall constitute an immediate revocation of the license to use the Product granted herein.
5. All sales herein are final. There will be no refunds, credits, or exchanges. There are no warranties, express or implied concerning this Product. The Product is being purchased “AS IS” and with all faults. The warranty of any fitness of this Product for your particular purpose is disclaimed. In addition to the limitations of liability referred to in section 2 above; further, you agree that the owner of the Product’s liability to you for any claim of damages, under any theory, is limited to the fees paid by you for license of the Product. You agree that the foregoing limitation on damages liability is a term material to the price you are paying that is lower then would otherwise be offered to you without said term. If you dispute a charge to your credit card issuer or take any action that results in a payment being reversed that, in our sole discretion is a valid charge under the provisions of the TOS, you agree to pay us an “Administrative Fee” of $100.